Technical Symposium Dedicated to Hardcoat Anodizing
The International Hard Anodizing Association (IHAA) is worldwide organization dedicated to the development and promotion of hardcoat anodizing. The IHAA 15th Technical Symposium will be held September 24-26, 2014 at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel overlooking the New York City skyline.
The IHAA will feature presentations in the following five general topic areas:
- Research into the basis mechanisms and properties of hardcoat anodize and related processes.
- New and/or improved techniques and equipment for hard anodizing and related processes.
- New and/or unique product applications utilizing hardcoat anodize.
- Case studies of interesting problems involving hardcoating with troubleshooting and corrective actions.
- General topics of common interest to hardcoat anodizers, metal finishers, and manufacturing businesses.
For list of members and symposium updates, please visit the organization website at www.ihanodizing.com.